28 May 2006

A More Productive Knitting Week


My dedication has paid off a little - here are some pictures of my progress. It's nice to get some knitting done, the blogging can be so interesting and definitely is a great source of information, not to mention endless temptation but there's nothing like finally seeing the end of a project.
These are my finished Pomatomus. I liked everything about these; the Lorna's Laces yarn, the pattern - just challenging enough. I used 2.5mm dpns for these.




This is the beginning of my Grannie Smith Cardigan.







My Project Spectrum Socks. These have my full attention right now - the colour keeps me awake :) ! I really love this project I hope to have a pair by the end of the weekend. I wanted to theme all of the P.S. projects 'cause I'm just that geeky. The yarn is Mama E's "Maybelle", dyed specifically for this KAL, the pattern is "Leaf Lace" and as always, I'm using 2.5mm dpns.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Congratulations on finishing your Poms!

Tha cardigan and Spectrum socks are looking great!!

uhoava gnu said...

Such beautiful socks!