06 October 2006

Eye Candy Friday

This is a late night shot of some of the Autumn fog we've been seeing lately - kinda puts you in a Halloween frame of mind doesn't it? I have a knitting update at the Fall Cable KAL here. The Socktoberfest socks are coming along nicely - I'll post some photos next week.
I might have accidentally mislead some of you about my first socks - they aren't still around, that I know of! Everything prior to those purple fairisles below were orphans, gifted or never-finished. The real socks and real sock-mania started about 8 years ago.
I'm posting a picture below of my Elann Sierra Aran, the colour is "Italian Plum" and the heathers are so subtle, it's absolutely gorgeous (I want more of this stuff!). Knitting up in my cable project like a dream. Which is good, I have been having bad knitting karma the last couple of weeks. Hm-m-m... maybe I should try crochet?

1 comment:

Susan said...

OMG that's eye candy for sure. I've been sitting on the fence about buying SA but your beautiful close-up photo pushed me over edge. Just ordered sweater quantity of two colours. Susan