I was tagged last week by Bets (who, thankfully, has declared a moritorium on memes for a while. Thank goodness, 'cause I'm just not that interesting!) I kinda forgot about it too, until doing my Sunday blog-surf catch up (read as: procrastinating on finishing Brooke's scarf).
So, here goes. Five never-before revealed, super-interesting things about me. Not.
1. My hair has been turning white since I was fifteen. It's actually easier to be blonde than my true black.
2. I am good at lacrosse and practiced with Guitar Boy when he used to be on a team- go figure, for miss ballerina.
3. I was run down by an SUV three years ago - I will never roll my eyes at someone who says their back hurts again!
4. I LOVE shoes. I have shoes in my closet from the 80's, and I have a particular weakness for cool sneakers and vintage or reproduction shoes. Pumas in four different colours, 6 pairs of Chuck Taylors (of course!), Candies mules from the 80's. Imelda and Carrie have NOTHING on me.
5. I don't watch television - other than CSI - and I need to turn on the timer to remind me or I will knit (or read) right through it.
Bet you're wondering how you got through your day before knowing all this, right :)?
I'll have some knitting for you later today, Cheers!