03 April 2007

Put Up Or Shut Up...


I'm putting up a picture of my progress on Shut Up (and knit your Cabin Cove). This is a 50/50 silk/merino and it is heaven to knit with. One could almost consider frogging just to knit it again. Kidding! Making it up as I go, and more progress since the photo was taken. This may be waiting awhile as the new month has brought a slew of new projects for the KAL's that I'm in. I belong to a ridiculous amount of knitalongs, but I do find it helps motivate me to finish things. Being a process knitter does really handicap my finishing sometimes.

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts on comments (from my last post). I feel very lucky to have the circle of acquaintances that I do have online, we all seem to share a similar view, very cool...

I forgot to post this picture of some new wool and patterns - must be slipping! All from Loopy Ewe (honest - no affiliation). Two skeins of Cider Moon yarn, this just looked like Spring to me, I couldn't resist. And reinforcing my belief that Canada will take over the world by yarn - Sweet Georgia in "blue fig". I may just keep this to stare at until Felicia comes back (I hope she's back soon) from hiatus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Cabin Cove yarn is wonderful, moody and ethereal at the same time. Can't wait to see the progress!

Marisol said...

Gorgeous Cabin Cove yarn and sock! I must give this a try soon:)

junior_goddess said...

Very pretty stuff. The Cabin Cove looks so girly!

Knitting Bandit said...

So much pretty yarn on your site! I'd love to share your knitting basket. I have one skein of Yarn Pirate and would love to get my hands on some Sweet Georgia! I keep checking out the Loopy Ewe, but so far I've restrained. How'd you get that great bag?

Karin said...

Hi Knitting Bandit - I hope you'll check back here - you can buy the loopy project bags at the Loopy Ewe - it's in the accessories category and comes in clear with red or black. It's a perfect size for most projects.