Tags and Memes and Yarn Pr0n - Oh My!
No new knitting just yet - I'm still working on my "Waving Lace"socks for the Evelyn Clark knitalong, and the two other lacey pairs. Looks like I won't get things done for May - bad "Alonger" that I am.
Here's one of the distractions - my May Pick Up Sticks kit arrived today. This one is really pretty, the yarn included this time is Seacoast.
And I have been tagged by Kimberly. Gulp! So, I'll be brave and put this up. I've seen a few of these on the blogs and I'm afraid I'm not nearly as interesting as some of you out there. I'll apologize in advance for that and also to my victims - you can always get even :)!
Here is how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I am a terrible pack rat - I find it nearly impossible to throw things away - including margaine tubs, shopping bags, anything that might even remotely be useful.
2. I occasionally get frustrated with my own "pack rattedness" and go on cleaning rampages, usually to find within two weeks of said rampage, a use for at least one of the items I've gotten rid of.
3. I love makeup and sometimes will buy two or three items from a new seasonal collection - but I almost never wear makeup anymore (even though I probably should!)
4. I have a paralyzing fear of sharks, I have been known to leave the room (quickly) if they appear in a movie or show we are watching.
5. I have all my wisdom teeth - I suspect they may be faulty - ha ha !
6. I don't like "Casual Friday" dress - mostly 'cause I look thinner in dress pants.
7. I have a habit of starting many things all at once; books, knit projects, household chores. I seem to get more accomplished if I can bounce from one thing to another.
Now I’m supposed to name 7 blogs that I want to tag (sorry gals!). I haven't been getting around to commenting as often as I'd like lately, but here are some of the blogs that are definitely worth reading. At Jayne's you'll find some lovely yarns, Smariek Knits has wonderful patterns, and Michelle at Sweet Sheep has fabulous yarn too - just leave some for me, OK?