10 June 2007

Something Old, Something New...

Victorian Lace Socks I'm a little surprised, but I was able to comfortably finish my "Victorian Lace" socks today. These will be doing double duty as my "Here Comes The Bride" theme for Socktopia as well - hence my bouquet in the photo. DH and I celebrated 22 years on the 25th of May - flowers still look great don't they :)?

I'll be starting the "Hiiumaa" socks for the Knitting On The Road KAL next, using more stash yay!

Fairy Duster Socks My Spritely Goods sock is coming along (in between KAL socks - poor thing). I love this yarn - it's incredibly fine and soft and the "Alhambra" pattern is fun to work, with just a little modification here and there.


OK, that's it for this weekend :)!

7 comments:

Roxanne said...

Wow, those socks are great! Love the bouquet too and congrats on the anniversary!

Hawkesley said...

Your Victorian Laces socks look lovely.

junior_goddess said...

Congrats on the anniversary...I really like the Spritelies!

Lisa W. said...

pretty victorian lace socks! pretty enough to wear with a lacy wedding dress :) congrats on the years...its nice isnt' it! and thanks for the link to the spritesite...mmmm a little enabling never hurt anyone!

smariek said...

Beautiful socks. Wow, you are really fast at cranking out socks!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the anniversary!
Your socks look fantastic and a treat to look at!

Lorri said...

Love your Victorian Lace Socks. It makes me chuckle to think of them under a wedding dress. Keep going with those socks!