23 October 2007

What I'm Up To This Week


A little bit of this 'n that. Lucky Lurker sock club for October - the colours are so pretty, even nicer in person! And Mr. Greenjeans. Owing to the persuasive powers of Connie - she twisted my arm, honestly! I'm working this in Dream In Colour's "Gothic Rose". Elegance socks and Trellis scarf are still on the go and I think I've finished my Ravelry uploading. I'm looking forward to when they expand the "Books" section of the site. I can't believe I've finally got all this stuff organized - amazing!

3 comments:

pat said...

I've been enviously watching your stash go up on Ravelry! I'd love to go shopping at your house!!!

Karin said...

Uh oh! People can see that?! I have what I think is called "An Embarrassment of Stash" (kinda like a flock of geese or a murder of crows). I will NEED people to come and shop in the "Sell" section, 'cause I'll never get through all this :)!

Connie said...

Nice job on Greenjeans - mine is back to the cabling at the bottom -finally!