01 January 2008

Happy New Year!

First FO of 2008.... Didn't plan on having this done so soon, but a quiet New Year's evening (Thai food at our favourite restaurant, then a wicked horror movie) lent itself to getting it off the needles.

I am, as always, starting the year with many UFO's, and no resolutions that I can't / won't keep about stash busting, yarn diets or not starting anything new - I mean really - who wants to tick of THAT inner two year old?!

I would LIKE to get back to my former active lifestyle, and will do my best to make that happen, no resolutions though....

I had a couple of my yarn clubs arrive just as the holiday week was starting, Sundara Seasons #2, and Wool Girl for December. Here's a peek:

Hyacinth SockUnique Sheep Leili








I will be making a concerted effort to finish my Vogue Trellis scarf and to get at some of the sweaters in my Ravelry queue - hopefully before I forget what the yarn is for :)!

Have a wonderful New Year everyone...

3 comments:

Bergère de Lochaber said...

Pretty scarf! Happy New year!

Trish - My Merino Mantra said...

Happy New Year to you! Love the scarf.

Joan said...

My gawd, I'm exhausted by you already. ;-p
Super scarf!

Happy New Year, Karin!