26 January 2008

Just Sittin' and Knittin'

DS New Scarf Yet another scarf finished (I do live in Ottawa, Canada, after all). This is DS in his "Fundy Waves" scarf. Can't believe I got a picture - he's always out with friends :).


Charade sock is coming along nicely, thank goodness for the long commute. Alas, I don't think I'll make it for the SAM5 this month. Don't faint anyone - I really have been devoting my time to the "Stole of Doom".



My Miss Babs Ribby Pulli is coming along - I have to give my hands a break from the itty bitty shawl needles now and then. I'm just about to start the sleeves.

Charade sock in merino/bamboo Ribby Pulli








I have very little Yarn Pr0n lately. No really, don't faint :). I have bought some lovely yarns for sweaters, nothing too thrilling. Haven't received any of my January yarn clubs as yet, looking forward to the latest Booty Club - it's supposed to be gorgeous. Cheers!

Tickled Pink Moonlight

4 comments:

Bergère de Lochaber said...

I love that scarf! Yummy yarn too.

Joan said...

And she's always multi-tasking!
Love how DS would rather die than look into the camera. Moooommmmm! ;-P

Karin said...

Thanks Ladies! Yeah, DD is very cute / handsome, but very camera shy. He really likes the cottony Sirdar - nicer around the neck :).

smariek said...

That's so cool that he'll wear what you knit him.