28 February 2008

Just Under The Wire!

"Simply Love" for Sockamania and SAM5 February - thank goodness it's a Leap Year :)!

These are done in Lanas Puras Melosa fingering - "Passion" colourway - just a fluke - passion, simply love, February - I'm just trying to knit up stash.

I should be casting off "The Stole of Doom" in the next day or two - work has been INSANE the last couple weeks - I'm so stressed & tired, you might find me nodding off over the needles by 7:30 :).


I have been VERY spoiled this week with Yarn Pr0n. My Wool Girl sock club for February arrived - I can't believe how each one seems better than the one before! And my silky merino fingering - this month's selection for the Sundara Seasons club arrived yesterday. It is beyond gorgeous :).

Zen Yarn Garden Robin's Egg

2 comments:

smariek said...

Those are some luscious looking skeins! I want to pet that silky merino. Pretty socks, perfect for Valentine's Day.

Diana @ Photodee said...

I LOVE those socks! And your club mail is great too! I am regretting not doing the Seasons Club!