20 May 2008

The Harlot Noticed Me;) !


This would be a happy, happy, joy, joy moment. I noticed that the Yarn Harlot has knit my scarf :)! How awesome is that? My name is mentioned - I am floored and very flattered.... This is an FO from 2006 and the pattern has been available here since 2007 - still my most popular - thanks Peeps!
Putting it up on Ravelry really helped - I'm still amazed when someone actually knits my designs, even the simpler ones - it's a really good feeling.
Nothin' new with my knitting though - I'm off to yoga tonight, tying knots in myself instead of yarn :).
Take care

5 comments:

smariek said...

Congrats Karin! You've been Slashdotted! :-)

Jill L said...

Speaking of Warrock -- how you feel about his untimely end?

christijnp said...

Yay! I hope this gives you much deserved attention!!!

Karin said...

Thanks Gals :)! I am devastated by his "death" - I'm thinking there should be a Warrick Memorial KAL. Seriously though, I will not enjoy the show nearly as much with Gary gone - hopefully he'll get his act together.

Gretchen said...

I just finished the scarf, which I learned about from the Harlot. What a fun project! Thanks for it.