13 September 2008

Before Another Month Slips By...

I HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK

Have an FO I can show finally (still waiting for news about the "Secrect Knitting" finished earlier this summer). So, here is my "Curvy". I've already decided to do a slight mod to the collar, so won't show a modeled photo yet, although I can say it fits really well and I love it even without the mod.


I HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK!!


My Christmas knitting is progressing well, that commute really is good for some things. The first scarf is a row or two from done after a week.



Above are some of the goodies that came to visit this week. My next project "Chrysalis" by Jean Moss in Artesano "Hummingbird", my August installment of the Wool Girl Sock Club and my goodies from an irresistible sale at Wool Girl...

Did I mention that I HATE!! the new version of Facebook? If you do too and want a choice, here's a link to an online petition to keep the clean, easy-to-use "old" Facebook: http://www.petitiononline.com/ada4305/petition.html

3 comments:

smariek said...

I kinda miss commuting, I could use that extra time for knitting. Of course, I wasn't even knitting back when I commuted. Oh well.

I'm on Facebook, but log on so infreqeuntly (partly because it's a pain to try to remember my password, due to logging in so infrequently) that I had no idea that there was a "new" Facebook.

junior_goddess said...

I love love love your Elann sweater-its REALLY cute

Karin said...

Hey Marie, it's kinda of ironic - I'm not huge into FB but I liked the clean interface and the minimum amount of futzing required to use it. No more. Oh well, can live without it...
And Bets, thanks so much - I'll pop up a picture here soon - really enjoyed working on this one :).