25 March 2009

Spring Thaw...

I'll have to find something other than scarves to knit now that you can go outside and not chip off a body part :) !



Really happy with my "New York Groove" scarf though.... The Keegan Lane worsted was so nice to work with, especially for this drop stitch pattern. Lots of body and great stitch definition.



The sweater WIP parade is ongoing, most just need a collar or sewing up - the boring bits. I am determined to get a couple completed this week though.




Have been working on a new sock pattern to be released very soon - just one more picture to take and it's off for final review.


It was just like Christmas this week, packages from three of my favourite "Yarn Pushers" arrived and I'm in a total tizzy - don't know what to cast on first (like I don't already suffer from Startitis).


Here are my pretties:


Zuma & Sknitches & Fiesta, Oh My! Knitting Nirvana Dreamin' In Colour
L to R: From the Loopy Ewe (that's an eggplant Namaste Zuma hiding under the yarn), from Wool Girl (the I Heart Worsted sale), From Zen String (two new colours in Lotus Toes & a sweater's worth of Verde Sport :).

No comments: