27 March 2010

Wow!! THAT Was A Hiatus!


Picture above taken at the Trash Menagerie exhibit at the Peabody-Essex museum in Salem MA. Sculpture out of recycled knitted sweaters... Too Cool!

So... no FO pictures. Still just a multitude of WIP-age making me feel guilty.
Short note: Health, work, stuff... has been putting a massive dent in my knitting time. Lot's of new ideas for designs but need some time to get that together.
Hopefully, I'll have some new stuff up on Ravelry soon.
In the meantime; there is a need for destash. Lots of new yarn available on my Trade/Sale page on Ravelry and more will be added on a continual basis, as we downsize and get things manageable for me. I will be sneaking in knitting accessories when I can (all new) and hoping to put up reams of counted cross stitch kits, threads, beads, etc. here on the blog. Counted cross being my pre-knitting poison :)!
Hope to have some pictures of the shawl progress soon. There are three, all so close to off the needles. Now that I remember how to do a post, I just may get them up here.
Happy knitting all and hope this finds you all well.
ETA: Cedar Leaf Shawlette is off the needles! First FO of 2010. (Some of you are thinking "it's about time", LOL!) Picture over in my gallery...

No comments: