19 March 2011

Florentina Progress

Slow but sure... it's been hard getting back to the cold, harsh reality of winter in Ottawa after our "Honeymoon". Getting back in the swing now. Hmm... Guild this coming Monday and some rocking good times with a few friends. A hint of Spring in the air this morning as I walked down to my LYS, Yarn Forward in Kanata. Of course, that called for a celebratory skein of Lana Grossa Solo :-), a Ravelry update and now, must organize patterns. I need an assistant to deal with all the fibre-y goodness I have kicking around here...
Crown Mountain Farms Sock Club KeiB and Jules 18 March 2011It Followed Me Home

2 comments:

neeroc said...

Beautiful. And oh my goodness, you've almost inspired me to start knitting again. I really have to get out from under this blanket and away from the keyboard soon.

Karin said...

Thank you! I have to admit, sometimes the siren call of Facebook cuts into my knitting time too.
Getting WIP's out of the basket is such a great feeling though!