07 January 2015

Les Cloches Cannelées Is Live In The Shop :)

Les Cloches Cannelées or The Fluted Bells scarf is finally available for purchase in  my Ravelry shop.
You can find it here: KeiB Designs on Ravelry Soon to follow on Craftsy and Etsy.
Les Cloches had different working names through the design and prototype phases but I think this one suits it best :) The two culprits are pictured below:
Two Cloche Scarves for Patt
Eyelet Smocked Scarf ©Karin Bole Tupper

The Bishop's Sleeves ©Karin Bole Tupper
The Bishop's Sleeves
©Karin Bole Tupper
If you do make one of my patterns, please be sure and post photos to our little group on Ravelry. I also have a tab way-y-y-y up top there under the "KeiB Designs" tab, to post reader's knits, if you'd like to share them here.
I'm still sick as all get out but the enforced home time was good for a little productivity and it's Hump Day! I'll be going back to work tomorrow - ugghh - out of pace now but well fortified with cold meds for the battle.
Cheers all :)

No comments: