08 May 2015

From The Main Blog: Deep Breath...

Hello All,
I don't have any new pictures just this moment, though I can say that "Carnelian" is coming along nicely.
I did want to let you know (with butterflies in my stomach) that I've taken the plunge and started a little space on Facebook for PSPRP. I'm hoping that you'll feel welcome to "like" the page (and the real me too!) and will feel free to chat, share or buy. There is an integrated shopping cart with access to PayPal.
I took the leap to have "one stop shop" that is easy for folks who may not be bloggers or Ravelry people to find me :) The link is just below, I hope you'll like the content and will feel free to share it. Please know that your support is much appreciated - 'cause I am nervous as all get out! Facebook is quite different from the smaller community of WordPress or Blogger.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: