06 June 2015

From The Main Blog ~ Keeping You In Stitches Saturday

Personally, I like to think that I look like this when I'm knitting:
A little wine, a little cashmere... let's P2tog Handsome!
A little wine, a little cashmere... let's P2tog Handsome!
Do you know what your knitting face is? Find out here at Love Knitting - So worth the giggles :D :

http://blog.loveknitting.com/whats-your-knitting-face/

In the interest of full disclosure; I am often a tongue-out knitter and sometimes its variation: "the lipless smile". Thank god I live alone as that face bears an unfortunate resemblance to my kiddos' "poop face"!
"The Lipless Smile" knitting face. Or... err... "The Poop Face", in other circles ;-)
"The Lipless Smile" knitting face. Or... err... "The Poop Face", in other circles ;-)

No comments: