29 July 2015

From The Main Blog ~ It Has Begun...

I didn't plan to post again so soon... is slow here in blogland and summer is all too fleeting in The Great White North but...

I saw the first of them.

Those harbingers of doom - the annoying people who start posting about it being halfway through the year and "better start planning for Christmas". Don't even get me started on "Back To School" being in the shops already. What happened to enjoying the moment?!

Anyway...

I didn't start it but it brought to mind that yes, I will be crafting for people and I suspect some of you may be too. So, I thought that I'd mention that I've been updating yarns for sale on my Ravelry stash tab - yes, still unpacking and organizing. There is lots new including: much sought after limited edition colours, discontinued and out of business Indie sock yarn, Socks That Rock!, Rowan yarns - several that are discontinued, cashmere, alpaca, Lucky Lurker "Duets" sock yarns and some Vegan-friendly skeins too. Tons more in a range of weights. I recently began an offer to pay half of the shipping cost on any purchase of three (3) skeins, this doesn't include purchases that are sold as lots.

I also have some handspun yarns, tools, books and patterns available at my Etsy shop and for those who don't knit or are pressed for time this year, I have several finished knit and crochet items in the Etsy shop.

Now if that doesn't jingle your bells in July, I'm sure this will!

Knitfun xmas july

No comments: